Thursday, June 19, 2014

June 18th, 2014.


Guys! I'm really sorry! I don't have too much more time, it's been a long day. We left our apartment at 8:45 and we are still in lower manhattan.. At the temple/chapel right now. We went to the statue! It was pretty fun! We had a big group of missionaries with us, it was a party! 
Things have been crazy in our area. We had another emergency transfer in our apartment. A companionship in the Bronx wasn't getting along so one of the guys there switched with one of our guys here. 
I love my companion! He is legit. I couldn't have asked for a better person. I didn't get elder Kerr, but he's still in my same zone so we kick it all the time. It's been really good. Me and Durham have been trying to find like crazy.. We haven't taught anyone new, but we have some people who said that we could come back this week. We are hoping it can turn into something good! It would be cool to have a baptism my last cycle, but right now I'm thinking I will only be planting seeds here haha but I'm okay with that. We are trying to do work!

You guys talk about my bed.. Did I get a new bed? Or is it the same one I had before? I'm fine with either one! Haha it's weird to think about that. That's sweet that the dog is official! I'm pumped to have a German shepherd (: that will be sweet! I hope I won't regret saying this, but I volunteer to take it on daily walks. People walk their dogs ALL the time here. I see at least 20-30 dogs a day. 

I'm sorry I don't have any cool stories, or too much to say. I also don't have too much time. But here are some pictures we took today (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment