Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 9th, 2014.


Hello!

Dad. 
Thank you for being willing to find out all that stuff for me haha It would be good to know by next Wednesday what they want me to speak on or if they want me to choose.. Aww man haha poor Kaiser. Is he well behaved? I think it'd be cool to have him inside.. But is the plan to just keep him out more often than have him in? Does he shed hair? Haha the reason you didn't watch all of it before cracks me up.. 
As for school, I don't think you guys need to do anything.. I think I'm just gonna go and figure it all I when I get there! I think that will be easiest. 

Mom. 
So, the way that it works the day we come home is that the APs and the mission president and his wife will drive us all down to the airport in Brooklyn or Queens wherever it is and that's basically it haha they drop us off and then we leave! That's so cool that Karla starts her job next week! Is she nervous at all? And I'm happy that beto will be getting paid after all, even if it's just a little bit. It makes me happy that beto and Alexia are both involved in things that are helping them develop their talents and abilities.. I can't wait to see how much they've grown! 

 Wait what? Our dog has a microchip? How does that work? How many members go to the ward now? Is it a lot less than the amount that went when I was home? 




Sorry I'm so late getting this off. It's been a crazy day! Our week was good. Time has been flying by! I don't really have too much time right now, but I want you to know that things are going really well. And today we went to wicked. It was AMAZING! I would say that it's in the running for my favorite p day on my mission. It was SO DANG GOOD. I think I'm in love with the wicked witch. Actually I know I am. She was so great. 
Haha today I saw a kid from one of my wards back in the Bronx.. Last time I saw him, which was about a year ago, he didn't have plans to go on a mission. Today I saw him and he says "ZAZU!! Guess what man, I'm almost done with my mission papers!" It was so awesome! It's crazy to think that I'm almost done with this journey, and there are other people just starting it. He has no idea about all of the things he is going to experience and learn. It makes me excited when I find out people are going on missions. Maybe because I am one? I don't know. I guess as missionaries we feel a natural connection with anyone who has served, is serving, or will serve. I like it. I hope you all have a great week! Idk how much time I'll have next week, I'll be going through the temple with the mission president and all of the dying missionaries. If I don't write next week, don't freak, I'll be seeing you soon :) I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment