Thursday, January 16, 2014

Buenos Días!

Buenos Dias!

Faja.
Hahaha yeah. I would look weird.. The gloves are awesome! They are very handy, thank you. I actually had a dream last night that I lost them. But I checked this morning and I still have both of them! Okay I think I get it.. So your school doesn't hire substitute teachers.. They just have teachers that already work there cover for the person who is gone? Right? Do they get paid more for doing that..? 
Wow the mission has changed a lot since you have been one- they don't make us sacrifice sister missionaries any more..  Annnddd wait, so you know for sure that there is a pyramid where that hill is? Or are you saying there might be.. I'm a little confused haha but regardless, that's way cool. Is that your entire zone? Also, you look exactly the same.. You can totally tell that's you in the picture! You were soooooo skinny. Almost too skinny. I haven't received your card yet, but I'm sure I will before the end of the week. Thank you! I'll keep my head up and try to just do what I'm supposed to..

Mudda.
Como estas?? I'm doing good! Butt yeah today we aren't going site seeing.. We are gonna play basketball today :) but today is special cuz we are going to meet up with missionaries in another zone and that usually doesn't happen.. So I'm excited! Transfers are 3 weeks from today.. I haven't received the cards yet, but I'm sure they're in the mission office by now..I'm excited to read about that rock! Also, what does fidedigna mean? Uhh I don't need any clothes or anything I think I am fine. Except for my camera is kinda broken ?

Got a Haircut!

Otras cosas.
Things are going well. This last week went by pretty quick. It was a little stressful because we had A LOT going on but it has calmed down since then so things are better.. Elder Mceachern was sick for a few days, and naturally being his companion he passed it to me. He was really sick,but luckily I only have a coughs which won't be fun to play basketball with, but I think I will be fine. The good thing is elder mceachern is almost healthy now haha for the past three or four weeks I've been having minor stomach problems.. It doesn't seem like something serious, but it also doesn't really seem normal.. Hopefully I get better soon!
I got a haircut. The long hair is gone... I don't know why but I really just wanted to cut it off, so I did. Even though everybody told me not to. I think I'm gonna grow it out again tho. But we will see.
The work is still improving. We got a new investigator this Sunday. Jose Juan. He's pretty cool! He's the son of a less active in our ward. He works a lot so it will be hard to meet with him, but he seems ready to learn so we are hopeful. Kevin still hasn't been able to change his schedule, so we haven't been able to meet with him.. We have been seeing progress in other areas tho. There are a few less active families we have been working with that are showing signs of growth so we are pretty happy about that! 
As I'm sure you've noticed, I've been posting more on Facebook and I will continue to do so.. You guys are doing awesome at liking and sharing it- please continue to do so! I think I'm gonna start posting in spanish sometimes, so if you guys could talk to the members in the Liahona ward about adding me on Facebook and then asking if they could share and participate with that stuff as well I would really appreciate! We are allowed to contact friends and family from home who need help with the gospel or simply want to learn about it, so if there's anyone you know that might be open to being taught on Facebook, let me know! Or let them know about me... Ha but yeah. I think that's it. I hope you all have a wonderful week!! One love!

No comments:

Post a Comment