Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Skype call





Christmas call (Skype)!!
Happy new year!

Dad.
I'm glad I was able to talk to you guys too! It was awesome! Thank you for your song haha I really enjoyed it. I have a few goals in mind that I think will help me. Nothing too major, or difficult. Just so,e things that I know I can improve. Haha you stayed up all by yourself ? Sounds like a party. What did you do on the other New Year's Eve? I got the gloves! Thank you so much, they are legit! It's about to get really cold around here so they came just in time. Are you share you don't need them? I won't lose them I promise!

Mom.
I got the package! It came so fast.. Thank you! Haha I am definitely having a good time with all of my friends here. I'm super grateful for being able to meet them and work with them. It's really good for me. Don't worry I'll make sure the sisters get the card! Hermana Richardson got transferred but I will make sure sorensen gets it. Sorensen is now with sister Dalley, the one that I told you wants to learn how to cook Mexican food. Ahh man that's true! I'll be back for the holidays next year. Well this year. No more skype! That's so cool that you guys went to play volleyball. I'm super excited to come back and watch beto play his senior year! We are gonna play some basketball and volleyball today. We do that a lot here, I like it. But I wish I could play more.. Also mom. Do you think you could send me the air alert thing (the jump workout) again? If you want you can just take pictures  and email them to me. I would greatly appreciate it!

Me.
Things are going well. I can't believe it's 2014. Really, it's so weird to me that 2013 is already gone. Is it going by fast for you guys too? Last night elder mceachern and I went to bed at the normal time, but we woke up at 11:50 to see if we could see any fireworks. We saw a ton! It was pretty cool. Then we went back to sleep haha it was a chill New Years. Funny thing is that last year on New Years elder mceachern was in a split at our apartment, so I spent both of my New Years with him! Pretty cool right? Last night we had our ward New Year's Eve party. It was okay I guess ha people were doing karaoke and stuff so that was funny. We basically just hung out all day with the missionaries in our little city. It was a good time! Every time we have a party I just think back to the ward parties we have back home where we get a dj and the stage all set up haha it's a little different out here. The gyms are all so small! Which makes for squeezed parties. And even worse, squeezed basketball. Lame! 
I'm excited for the new year. And slightly nervous for the second half of it. The holiday season really slowed things down in regards to missionary work, so we are excited and hopeful that things will calm down and we will be able to start teaching more since people won't be as busy. It's about to get really cold from what I hear. I think the low tomorrow is gonna be 7 .. And the high like 19. Not exactly my preference haha but I guess I have no choice. 
How was the family party? Did you guys eat and dance a lot? Tell everyone I say hello. I miss all of you. And my long board. And the basketball court at our chapel. Ha love you guys, have a good week :)
 Show message history

No comments:

Post a Comment