Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January 22, 2014.


Bom dia! 

Dad.
Yes. A vortex. It's actually pretty cold right now. We were grounded all day yesterday cuz the roads are horrible so missionaries weren't allowed to drive. It snowed for like 21 hours straight yesterday/today. And the roads are still horrible and it's windy and cold.. So cold that if the wind hit my teeth it would hurt no lie! But even tho we are grounded today too, we live really close to the church so we just walked here. Hahaha that would be crazy.. We'd have to sacrifice a lot of sisters In Our zone.. Wait you had typhoid in your mission? What's salmonellosis ...? My cough is kinda gone. I'm doing a lot better, but it's still present.. I don't like it. Yeah haha time is going by ridiculously fast.. Here the elders that work in the office don't do office stuff. They basically deliver the mail to everyone around the mission and they help move people in and out of apartments.. Andddd I don't think I will be an assistant. I think it would be cool, but with the given circumstances I don't think I will be.

Mom.
I'm doing good :) a lot better, don't worry. I can't stop playing in the snow. Even though I hate it, whenever I see a big pile of snow I have to jump in it. It's a rule. I'm sorry you don't feel well :/ I hope your day off helps you recover quickly! Aww man the Gilbert temple looks awesome! I wanna go... No me llegaron tus cartas ! I got dads, but I didn't get the one from you..? Shhhh you don't have to buy me a new camera, that would be a lot of money. It'd be better to use it on something else. Seriously! I answered Kevin, don't worry :) let him know so he can check his email! 
You don't need to thank me for anything.. I have all the thanking to do- for everything you guys do for me and have done for me. I don't need to be thanked!
Elder Zazueta with Alex Boye
Other things. 
Well, like i said. It's freezing. I don't like it. We're grounded all day. When we got to the church, there was water everywhere. One of the drinking fountains broke and was leaking water.. There was so much! We are just hanging out at the church! Probably gonna play some basketball soon! This week was pretty uneventful. EXCEPT for Sunday was way cool. I was sitting in the chapel waiting for sacrament meeting to start, and I was saving a seat for one of our families we teach.. As people pass by I greet them and out of nowhere Alex Boyé walks in.. So naturally I reach out my hand and say "brother Boye, nice to have you here!" Long story short, I invited him to sit next to me and he did.. And our sacrament meeting is in spanish which he doesn't speak.. So I offered to translate and he said it would be great. So for the next hour I translated all the talks, and shared my iPad to read the hymns wih Alex boye haha it was a really cool experience. Definitely the highlight of this past week. Well. Love you guys. Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment