Monday, May 19, 2014

April 30, 2014.


Hey guys! 
Sorry, today is transfers and that's always a little crazy, so I'm just writing a general email! 
So, I'm staying in Stamford. My companion elder Stephens left to the Bronx! But they didn't send a replacement.. Haha so what's happening is they're combining our area with our roommates' area so I am now in a trio with Elders Gamble and Bailey! We're already all good friends so I know we are gonna have fun! We are gonna be suuuuppeerrr busy. So far in the past two days we've taught 13 lessons because we are doing the work for two companionships as one unit.. 13 lessons in two days is a lot! My guess is we'll be averaging about 25 lessons a week if we can keep up with all the work there is to do. Which hopefully means we'll have a few baptisms this cycle- I'll be keeping you guys posted!
It's been a good week, things are really looking up. 
So yesterday I went to the barbershop to get my hair trimmed up cuz it was getting a little long.. But the barber messed up BAD so I had to tell him to just cut it all off.. So now I'm back to my short hair again. Except this time I didn't want it.. But it's whatever! Just gonna grow it out again.. As for Mother's Day, we still aren't sure what time we are gonna be calling.. I can call after 2:30 Arizona time right? That's 5:30 here.. I just want to make sure. 
Today a few of my really good friends in the mission ended their missions.. It's so crazy to see them go! It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that missions end.. This is our whole life and then when the time is up we have no option but to give it up... Soon that will be me! 
I'm sorry you guys get a lame email today, time is on the short end for sure. We have a lot to do today! I hope all is well, I love you all so much. Thank you for your prayers and your support (: have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment