Monday, May 19, 2014

May 14, 2014.


I'm doing good! I can't believe Karla is graduated from college....... That's insane! I'm glad you and dad were able to take the day off so that you could go and be with Karla. He is a busy man.. Mom you are awesome, don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Thanks for everything you do!
Aww man, spring sing! I wish I could've been there. It sounds like Beto is just getting better and better at singing.. Alexia too!  I hope high school is everything she expects it to be.. I miss high school haha those were the days..


I don't think I need too much help with school.. I'm not really sure how to go about doing things, I might even need to wait until I get home to figure all of that out even though it will be really rushed! I don't think I need scholarships yet because it's community college.. Those will come in handy when I transfer to a university in a year.. I think I'm gonna start looking into all that soon. 
Things are going well with our area. We are still really busy and teaching a lot. There's a few people we think can be baptized before the end of the cycle.. We just have to help them realize it! The past couple of weeks have been awesome because with the combining of the areas I now get to meet and interact with all of the members I didn't get to be with before and it's been so fun! The members here are awesome and love us so much, and getting to know them means more trust ... Which is what we need with everyone! I don't have much else to say since we talked on Sunday.  But I love you guys! I hope you have a good week (:

No comments:

Post a Comment