Monday, May 19, 2014

May 7, 2014.


Hey everyone!
I'm writing a short email today since we're gonna chat soon.
Yeah. It's all good, my hair will grow back! That's awesome that Alexia had a solo! Haha that'll be cool to go home and be able to sing a song with full parts as siblings..  ? I'm so excited to watch beto play volleyball. I be he's grown so much since I left.. 
What else did you do for your birthday?
We had such an amazing week, but I won't spend too much time tellingly about it because I'm gonna see you guys on Sunday! So just ask me about it then haha but here are some pictures so you can see what we've been up to here in Stamford. 
Also, I'm gonna call around 8 o clock here.. Which is 5 over there! I hope that works? And I hope that's not inconvenient for the missionaries over there.. Tell them I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment